Reports can help you distribute Siteimprove data to key stakeholders on your team. Reports can be scheduled for Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO, Policy, and Analytics.
When scheduling a report, you can choose between a report being sent out every month or after each crawl (typically every five days). This article is intended to guide you in setting up and scheduling reports in Siteimprove.
Also check out this interactive tutorial: How do I schedule a report?
Note: In some cases, users may receive Classic QA reports which are a previous version of the Quality Assurance report. To find out more about these, please see the article "Where can I manage the Classic QA reports?"
Scheduling a report
- Select Reports under Settings on the left-hand menu.
- From the Reports Overview, select the tool you want to schedule a report for by clicking on the relevant tabs. In this example, Quality Assurance has been chosen.
- From the Reports Overview, find the report template you want to use to schedule your report. You can either use Siteimprove's standard reports or create and customize your own template. Click on the green Schedule button and select the desired site in the drop-down.
- Select the report schedule interval. You can choose between after each crawl or every month for the crawl-based tools (Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO and Policy) or a more specific interval for Analytics reports.
- Use the selection boxes to select if you want to schedule reports for the entire website or selected groups on your website.
- In the column next to the groups and/or site you have selected, choose which users will receive the report by clicking on Recipients for this report.
- Select which users should receive the report by selecting the boxes
- Click Save
- Optional: Decide on the format of the report, HTML is standard. Additionally you can decide on the template of the report.
- Click on the green Save schedule button to finish the report setup
Note: Scheduled reports are archived indefinitely and can always be viewed in Archived Reports in the Reports menu.
If you have any questions about setting up reports please submit a Support ticket.