How do I set up a Response alert for someone that does not have access to Siteimprove?
By Gudrun Gustafsdottir
This article will help you set up a Response alert via email or text message to a person that does not have access to Siteimprove's services. Note that only Administrators and Account Owners can set up Response alerts.
- Click on Settings next to your username.
- Click on Manage users.
- Click on the blue Add user button.
- Enter the alert recipient's name.
- Enter the alert recipient's email address.
- Click Next to continue the setup
- Tick off the box next to the new user name
- Click Edit role
- Choose the default role Report recipient, or search for it from the list if you have created many customized roles. This means the person will not have access to Siteimprove.
- Save your changes
- Click Finish in the lower right
- Select the new user from the top of the list of users
- Add alert recipient's telephone number. Remember to include the country code.
- Select the timezone that is appropriate for the alert recipient.
- Select the language in which the alert recipient will receive the alert.
- Select the day the week starts on.
- Select the country format for number, date and time.
- Click on Save changes to continue the setup.
- Click on Response Access in the menu bar at the top of the page, and then the View and edit Response access button
- Next to each site name, tick the relevant boxes for alerts (email and/or SMS).
- Click the green Update button to finish the setup