Creating Site Tags to organize content within Siteimprove
By Sean Needham
Site Tags are useful to group your sites or users into categories, which you can then easily filter on for customized reporting.
Using tags within Siteimprove makes it easier to group sites and users based on region, size, vertical, or in any way you see fit in order to segment and report on your account. There is no limit on how many tags you can create on your account.
This article is intended to guide you in creating tags for your Siteimprove account. Please note that only Account Owners and Administrators can create, edit, and apply tags, while users will only be able to view tags on their account.
Creating a site Tag
- Click on the Settings > Tags from the main menu.
- Click the Create tag button.
- Name your tag. The tag name should be a general keyword or term, which when shared throughout the system, will be widely understood in your organization.
- Optional: To add multiple tags at one time, click the Add another button.
- When you have named all your tags, click the green Save button.
These newly created Tags will now be displayed in the Tags list. Learn more about how to apply tags to sites and users.
Page tagging is also available in the Siteimprove platform, to find out more about this see Page tags FAQ.