How to apply Tags to Sites and Users
By Gudrun Gustafsdottir
Once you have created tags within Siteimprove, it is time to apply them to sites or users on your account. Remember, that only Administrators or Account Owners can create, edit or apply tags. This article is intended to guide you in applying tags to sites and/or users in Siteimprove.
Applying Tags to Sites
- Click the settings icon next to your user name.
- Select Sites from the drop-down menu.
- In the table, you are shown a list of all the sites on your account.
- Tick off the box next to the site name you want to manage your Tags on.
- Once a box has been ticked off, an Edit tags button will appear. Click the button.
- Manage your Tags for that specific site by searching for existing Tags or creating new Tags. When selecting multiple sites, clicking "Apply to all sites" will only apply to the sites you have ticked off and not all sites on your account.
- Finish by clicking the green Save changes button.
Applying Tags to Users
- Click the Settings icon next to your user name.
- Select Manage users from the drop-down menu.
- You will now see a table of users on your Siteimprove account.
- Tick off the box next to the user name you want to manage Tags on.
- Type in the name of the tag(s) or scroll down the list of tags.
- Apply a tag to a user by clicking the Apply to user button.
- Save your changes by clicking the green Save button.