Generating a report template based on Tags
By Gudrun Gustafsdottir
The My Sites function within Quality Assurance, Accessibility, and Policy allows you to view progress data across all sites on your account over the last year. If you have created tags for sites on your account, you can filter by tags to segment and report on your account. This article will help you generate a report template based on tags.
Note: This article referrers to our earlier Reports module which some customers do not have access to. We recommend that all users use the latest Dashboard reports feature instead. Information on Dashboard reports can be found in the article Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard reports.
Begin by choosing either the QA, Accessibility or the Policy module.
- Click Summary
- Select My Sites from the sidebar menu.
- A table will show all of your sites in relation to the feature select.
In this Quality Assurance example:
- 4,379 is the total number of pages found on all sites on your account
- 405 is the total number of broken links across all sites
- 18 misspellings were found across all sites
- 2,687 potential misspellings were found across all sites
- Once you have created tags, you can filter sites by tags. The My Sites data displayed by tag filters will only show data in regards to those sites with the selected tags. Learn more about applying tags to sites and/or users.
- To generate a report template for My Sites, click the export button.
- Choose whether to add the My Sites component to an existing report template or create a new one. If you want to include specific tags in the report template, please make sure it has been filtered. (Step 4).
- Select an existing report template or give the new report template a name.
- Click the green save button and a confirmation box will be presented.
- To schedule a report based on a new template, please read this article on scheduling reports.
- If you have added My Sites to an existing template, the My Sites component will be visible on your next scheduled report.