Note: We are in the process of switching providers of interactive tutorials. Therefore, you may have noticed a reduction in the number of tutorials available. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope you bear with us while we make the switch. Tutorials are currently only available in the English language. Also, you must log in as a user on an account.
The purpose of this article is to provide a complete list of interactive tutorials.
These tutorials are step-by-step guides of the features within the Siteimprove platform.
A valid Siteimprove login is required to view the tutorials.
Some tutorials may not be relevant to you. This depends on your Siteimprove subscription and user permissions within the system. For example, in order to use the tutorials marked with an asterisk (*), you need to be an Administrator or equivalent. Learn more about User Roles & Rights.
General use and settings tutorials
- How to Navigate the DCI Score Dashboard
- How to Create Your own Dashboard*
- How to Create a Group in Settings*
- Creating Groups via Sitemap*
- How to Create New Users*
- How to Customize User Roles*
- How to Add a New Site*
- How do I configure Classic QA Reports?*
- How to re-crawl a site*
Content Suite tutorials
- Quality Assurance Overview
- QA: How to work with the "Find Misspellings" page
- How to Work With Broken Links
- Navigating the Page Report - Quality Assurance
- Accessibility Overview
- Introduction to Accessibility Progress Graphs
- Issues in Accessibility
- How to Get Started in Accessibility as an Editor
- How to Improve PDF Accessibility
- Navigating the Page Report - Accessibility
- Introduction to Activity Plans
- Introduction to Keyword Discovery
- Introduction to Keyword Suggestions
- Introduction to Competitor Analysis
- How to set a Target Page
- Introduction to Target Page Optimization