The Quality Assurance (QA) module is part of the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform. All the information provided as well as the application itself is hosted on our servers for your convenience (SaaS). To use the module, you simply log in to Siteimprove’s Intelligence Platform. You don't need to download or install anything to utilize Quality Assurance.
QUALITY ASSURANCE CRAWLER SPECIFICATIONS
The Quality Assurance crawler is used to scan websites that are publicly available. A website is crawled starting from the homepage and will finish once it has gone from link to link throughout the website. By default, the QA crawler respects a website’s Robots.txt file.
The default IP address used by our Quality Assurance crawler: 184.108.40.206
The Quality Assurance user-agents are:
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/6.0) SiteCheck-sitecrawl by Siteimprove.com
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/6.0) LinkCheck by Siteimprove.com
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/6.0) Image size by Siteimprove.com
A full list of IP address and user-agents used by Siteimprove can be found in the article "What IP addresses are used by Siteimprove?" (login required).
Quality Assurance is supported on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Edge - current stable version and previous stable version
- Safari 11.0
- Chrome - current stable version and previous stable version
- Firefox - current stable version and previous stable version
SITEIMPROVE INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM UP-TIME
Siteimprove uses a number of different monitoring systems to monitor the Siteimprove services.
The services are monitored for up-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.