You may have come across the below error message when using the Siteimprove CMS Plugin. This article is intended to help you troubleshoot the issue.
This error message may appear if:
- a crawl of your site is taking place, therefore the crawler may not see the page
- the page was published in the time between the last crawl and the installation of the plugin.
- you have not published your page
- you have a cache issue
How to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that your page is published
- Re-check the page for issues
Siteimprove is working on a permanent solution to this issue.