The purpose of this article is to provide a short list of essential interactive tutorials that will be useful for new users added to the Siteimprove services.
These tutorials are step-by-step guides which take place within the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform to help users get up and running using the tools as soon a possible.
*Note: Some tutorials may not be relevant for you, depending on your Siteimprove subscription and the user permissions you have within the system.
- How to Navigate the DCI Score Dashboard
- How to Create New Users*
- How to Customize User Roles*
- How to Add a New Site*
- How to Create a Group in Settings*
- Quality Assurance overview
- How to work with broken links
- How to work with the "Find Misspellings" page
- Accessibility Overview
- Introduction to Accessibility Progress Graphs
- How to Get Started in Accessibility as an Editor