With Siteimprove Funnels you can now measure, visualize, and understand how visitors follow key steps on your website.
This allows you to identify visitors’ pain points, improve conversion rates, and optimize content and design.
For example, you might want to analyze how users: sign up for a demo, download a document, or purchase a product.
There are usually several steps that you expect users to take to reach a goal on your website.
The steps will include visits to specific pages and/or website events (e.g. click on a button) along the way.
Funnels allows you to track and analyze visitor steps and conversions.
Within minutes, you can define a sequence of steps and receive detailed statistics on advances from one step to the next.
Funnels provides information on the following:
- Entry sources - where visitors come from to start the Funnel.
- Drop off – where visitors have dropped out of the Funnel.
- Alternative routes - routes that visitors have taken that are not step by step (as you have set them up), but still follow the flow of the Funnel.
- Drop back – Percentage of visits that have followed the path and then returned to a previous step.
- Time to complete - View the fastest/slowest and medium time it took to complete the Funnel.
- Conversion rate - The percentage of visits that have completed the Funnel.
The following tutorials show you how to create and use analytics Funnels.
Adding a Funnel
Funnels are found under in the Analytics service under Behavior > Funnels.
Learn more about 'How to Create Funnels' with the help of an interactive tutorial.
With Funnels you can gain an understanding as to how visitors follow key steps on your website.
How do Funnels differ from other features in Analytics?