This article is intended to guide you in setting up your Siteimprove CMS plugin within your CMS.
- Make sure that the CMS site is set up as a site being crawled in the Siteimprove platform. If it is not, see "Adding a Site - Tips & Tricks". If you want to test the plugin on a test environment first please reference this article for steps to do so: How to test the Siteimprove CMS Plugin
- Download the plugin and installation guide (if applicable) which can be found via the Siteimprove CMS plugin page.
- Install the plugin as described in the CMS specific plugin installation guide which can be found via the Siteimprove CMS plugin page. In most cases, this will require someone with admin rights in the CMS and someone with technical knowledge of the CMS.
- The Siteimprove Account Owner should be the first one to log in and agree to the terms and conditions*.
- Now you can login and navigate the Siteimprove CMS Plugin. See "How to navigate the Siteimprove CMS Plugin"
*You can also read the Siteimprove CMS plugin terms and conditions under Settings > CMS plugin