The purpose of this article is to provide a list of interactive tutorials to get you up and running with Siteimprove Quality Assurance.
Note: Some tutorials may not be relevant for you. This depends on your Siteimprove subscription and user permissions within the system. For example, in order to use the tutorials marked with an asterisk (*), you need to be an Administrator or equivalent. Learn more about User Rights & Roles. A valid Siteimprove login is required.
- Quality Assurance overview
- How to re-crawl a site*
- How to work with broken links
- How to work with misspellings
- Find large documents
- Applying groups
- Creating groups via Sitemap*
- Introduction to Inventory
- Navigating the Page Report - QA
- Page Inspector - QA
- How to use graph Annotations in Quality Assurance
- Introduction to Readability
- Navigating the Page Report - Readability
- How to disable Readability on your site
- Reviewing Spelling decisions in QA (NEW)
Want to learn more?
Are the interactive tutorials not working as they should?
Let us know!