The purpose of this article is to provide a list of interactive tutorials that are valuable when using Siteimprove settings.
A valid Siteimprove login is required.
Note: Some tutorials may not be relevant for you. This depends on your Siteimprove subscription and user permissions within the system. For example, to use the tutorials marked with an asterisk (*), you need to be an Administrator or Account Owner. Learn more about User Rights and Roles.
- How do I get help with using Siteimprove?
- How to create a new user*
- How to edit user settings*
- How to customize user roles*
- How to add a new site to your Siteimprove subscription*
- How to create a group in settings*
- How to edit groups in Settings*
- How to assign group access to users*
- How do I configure Classic QA reports?* (NEW)
- How to delete Groups (NEW)
Want to learn more?