The purpose of this article is to provide a list of interactive tutorials to get you up and running with Siteimprove Analytics.
A valid Siteimprove login is required.
Note: Some tutorials may not be relevant for you. This depends on your Siteimprove subscription and user permissions within the system. For example, to use the tutorials marked with an asterisk (*), you need to be an Administrator or equivalent. Learn more about User Roles and Rights.
- Analytics overview
- How to enable behavior Map
- Campaign Tracking Overview
- How to work with behavior maps
- Intro to Behavior tracking
- How to create a filter - Analytics
- Key Metrics overview
- How to create Funnels?*
- Introduction to Funnels
- Event Tracking Overview
- Internal Search Overview
- How to use graph Annotations in Analytics
- Analyzing Content in Analytics
- Analytics Page Inspector
- How to create Key Metrics*
- How to create Feedback surveys*
- Introduction to the Behavior features (NEW)
- Introduction to the Visitors feature (NEW)
- How do I change the currency in Key Metrics?* (NEW)
Want to learn more?