If you’re having trouble receiving emails from Siteimprove, try the following steps:
- Check your email Junk/Spam folder. If you see emails from Siteimprove then right-click on the email and select Never Block Sender, Never Block Sender’s Domain and Not Junk.
- Ask your IT Department to add the domain siteimprove.com to the safe sender domain list on your email server.
- Ask your IT Department to add the following email addresses to the safe sender email list on your email server.
- If the email you are expecting is the Siteimprove Newsletter then please make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter. If you’ve previously opted out of email from Siteimprove, this can help reactivate your active subscriber status.
- If the email you are expecting is a Siteimprove Report then make sure you are scheduled to receive the report. Further information is available in the article 'How to set up and schedule a Report'.