Why don't I receive emails from Siteimprove?
By Gudrun Gustafsdottir
If you’re having trouble receiving emails from Siteimprove, try the following steps:
- Check your email Junk/Spam folder. If you see emails from Siteimprove then right-click on the email and select Never Block Sender, Never Block Sender’s Domain and Not Junk.
- Ask your IT Department to add the domain siteimprove.com to the safe sender domain list on your email server.
- Ask your IT Department to add the following email addresses to the safe sender email list on your email server.
- Ensure that the emails are not being blocked by IP address. See: What IP addresses and User agents are used by Siteimprove?
- If the email you are expecting is a Siteimprove Report then make sure you are scheduled to receive the report. Further information is available in the article 'How to set up and schedule a Report'.