Siteimprove Analytics allows you to track user behavior, including social media traffic, in several ways on your website.
- Traffic Sources in Analytics lets you see which social media sites traffic is coming from and what pages are visited.
- Campaigns allow you to measure incoming traffic from specific campaigns; such as Facebook. Check out the article on 'Getting started with parameters and campaign tracking'.
- Funnels allow you to measure, visualize, and understand how visitors follow key steps on your website. You can identify visitors’ pain points, improve conversion rates from social media sources, and optimize content and design. Learn more in 'What are Funnels?'.
- Key Metrics are used to track and optimize the most important actions that you want users to perform on your website. This feature can be configured to investigate traffic from social media sources. Find out more in the article 'How do I setup a key metric?'.
- Behavior Maps allow you to setup Heat Maps to see how visitors are interacting with specific pages. Heat Maps can be especially helpful to analyze traffic coming into landing pages, such as traffic due to a social media or email campaign.