How to delete a site
By Gudrun Gustafsdottir
Note: When you delete a site from your account, all Analytics data, decisions, and settings relating to the site will also be deleted. Only Account Owners or a user with equivalent user rights can delete a site.
Delete a site
- Click on Settings next to your user name in the top right corner of the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform.
- Select Sites from the drop-down.
- From the list of sites, identify the site you want to delete.
- Click the Options button to the right site you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Restoring a deleted site
Once deleted, you can restore the site within 14 days as follows:
- Go to Settings > Sites.
- Click the "Show deleted sites" link above the Manage sites table.
- Select the site you would like to restore.
- Click on "Restore site".