This article is intended to guide you on how to add many words at the same time to your dictionary. By adding e.g. employee names and product names to your dictionary, you will be able to make the system not highlight these as misspellings.
Any words added in this way are language-neutral, i.e. they will not be regarded as misspellings in any of the languages setup for your site, whereas words you add to the dictionary from the "Misspellings"-page or the "Potential Misspellings"-page will only be added to the dictionary of the language the page is in.
Below is a step-by-step guide, with screenshots, on how to add the words to your dictionary:
- Select Quality Assurance from the service selector
- Click Spelling from the side-bar menu
- Click Decisions
- Click the Add Words to dictionary button
- Add desired words to the dictionary. The words can be separated by either tab, new line or space.
- Save your words by clicking the green Add words button