In Quality Assurance it's possible for Administrators/Account Owners to upload words to your spelling dictionary.
You can categorize words as either "Approved" or "Misspelled" while uploading.
This allows users to upload "Approved" product names or other industry terms etc., for a specific site, language, or the entire account. It’s also possible for users to “blocklist” words by classifying them as “Misspellings”.
To following steps outline how to add words to a dictionary:
- Navigate to Quality Assurance > Spelling > Add Words via the left menu.
- Choose if words should be added as "Approved" or "Misspelled".
- Select whether these words should be added for one site or for all sites on the account.
- Select the languages for which the words should be added.
- Enter the words via the text input field, separated with a space, tab, or line break.
- Click on "Add words".
If you have any questions regarding this please contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.