This article is intended to guide you, in a step-by-step fashion how to create a new custom template in Reports.
- Select Reports from the Settings menu
- Select Templates from the Reports side-bar menu
- Select the appropriate service for which you want to create a new reports template on. In this example, Quality Assurance has been chosen.
- Click the orange New template button
- Fill in the details and click Save
- Select the components you want to include in your report on the left hand side. To select multiple components use Ctrl or Shift. When done, click on Add Components. You can also add more components at a later stage.
- Choose the access type of the template by clicking either Private or Shared. Private means only you can see and use the report. Shared means every user at your account can see it in their list of templates and use it. Edit names and help texts in the report to your desire.
- Preview the report and edit as desired to fit your need
The new template can now be viewed under Templates and in the Overview in the Reports.