Note: This article referrers to our earlier Reports module which some customers do not have access to. We recommend that you use the latest Dashboard reports feature instead. Information on Dashboard reports can be found in the article Configuring Siteimprove Dashboards and Dashboard reports.
This article is intended to guide you on how to edit an existing template in Reports. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to edit an existing template in our Report tool. Note: only custom templates can be edited.
- Click on Settings from the main menu
- Click Reports from the side-bar menu
- Find your custom template under Templates
- Click on Edit for the desired template you want to edit.
- Edit the name and help texts if desired. Change the access to "Shared" if you want to be able to schedule the report to other users. Add components to the templates using the + button in the bottom of the page. You can add page breaks between components by clicking the small dot in between the components. You can also change the number of rows, by clicking the gear wheel to the right of the component.
- Preview the report to get a feeling for what it looks like. Note that the preview will not always show accurate data, as the tool quickly collects data to show you. Your actual report will include this.
The edited template can now be viewed in the Templates overview.