The Internal Search feature within Siteimprove’s Analytics module displays a list of search terms that your visitors have entered into your website's search function. You may see limited or no results being displayed in the Internal Search feature for these reasons:
- Internal Search has not been configured by Siteimprove Support. If this is the case please contact Siteimprove Support to have Internal Search setup.
- Your search page template may not have the Siteimprove Analytics script on it.
- Visitors are not using the search function on your website.
- You may not have a search solution on your website.
- The internal search setup has become obsolete (i.e. because of changes to your websites search feature) therefore search instances are not being logged.
The Siteimprove's Support team are happy to enable the Internal Search feature within the Analytics module. If you do not have Internal Search setup on your account, there will be a message informing you of this under Internal Search on the Analytics menu.
If you would like Internal Search set up, please submit a Support Ticket.