The Internal Search feature within Siteimprove’s Analytics tool displays a list of search terms that your visitors have entered into your website's search function. You may see limited or no results being displayed in the Internal Search feature for these reasons:
- Internal Search has not been setup yet by Siteimprove Support. Please contact Siteimprove Support to get Internal Search setup.
- Your search page template may not have the Siteimprove Analytics script on it.
- Visitors are not using the search function on your website.
- You may not have a search solution on your website.
- The setup has become obsolete (changes to search feature, etc.) and search instances are not being logged.
Siteimprove's Support team enables the Internal Search feature within the Analytics module. If you do not have Internal Search setup on your account, it will look like this in Siteimprove:
If you would like Internal Search set up, please submit a Support Ticket.