This article is intended to guide you in excluding sections/pages from Quality Assurance, SEO and Accessibility checks. Account Owners, Administrators or those with customized permission roles can exclude sections/pages from a specific site.
- Click Settings from the top bar
- Select Sites from the drop-down menu
- From the side-bar menu on the left, click on Content
- From the drop-down, click on Crawl Settings
- From the list of sites, select the site you wish to make exclusions on.
- Enter the URL exclusion match. Pages that have a common element within the page URLs can be excluded. For example, to exclude the News Archives pages you might add the /NewsArchivePages/ folder as an exclusion.
- Click the Create exclusion button to finish.
Note: The exclusion will be in effect once a re-crawl of the website has been issued or the next scheduled crawl has taken place.