This article is intended to guide you in running a report on the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform (SIP). By running a report you generate a one-time report. Once the report has been generated, it can be viewed online for 7 days. You can also choose for the report to be sent via. email.
Running a report differs from scheduling reports. By scheduling a report, you create a report to be generated automatically following a time schedule. This ensures that reports are received by selected users on a regular basis. For more information on this, check out our interactive tutorial on How do I schedule a report?
You can run a standard report from within the report module, and a number of components are available for export if you want to edit the reports to suit your needs. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to run a report. If you just want to edit an existing template, copy an existing template or create a new customized template in the reports module, follow the provided links.
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Reports
- Select the the Siteimprove service you want to schedule reports on from the reports overview. In this case, the Accessibility service has been chosen as an example.
- Click the blue Run button
- Select the site you want to run a report on from the drop-down list.
- You are now provided with the option of running a report of the entire site or specific groups of your site. Choose your option by selecting a group from the drop-down menu. You are also able to select the format of the report, HTML format is set as default. Email notification are also optional, where you are informed when the report is ready. Tick the appropriate boxes.
- To finish running a report, click the Run report now button.