Response gives you the ability to send alerts via email and/or SMS to multiple recipients so you can be alerted immediately when one of your checkpoints becomes unavailable. Note that only Account Owners and Administrators can setup alerts in Response. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add/edit alerts for your websites checkpoints.
- Click on the Settings gearwheel next to your username
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown-menu
- Click on the name of the user that should receive an email and/or SMS when one of the checkpoints becomes unavailable. Learn more about setting up Response alerts for someone that does not have access to Siteimprove.
- If the user is to receive SMS alerts, enter a mobile number into the user profile. Remember to include the country code. (e.g. +4511111111)
- Remember to save your changes, in the bottom right corner of the user profile section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the View and edit Response access button.
- Next to each Response Checkpoint name, select if the user should receive alerts by email and/or SMS by ticking off the relevant boxes.
- Optional: For each checkpoint there is the possibility to create an alert pause. This enables the user to enter a specific time period when they should not receive alerts. This pause does not relate to the monitoring aspect of the Response module, purely the alerts to the specific user.
- Once changes have been made, click Update