When new pages are being published, you may want to check them immediately for errors. The Single Page Check feature allows you to enter individual URLs to be checked immediately, giving you results for the page in Quality Assurance, Accessibility, and SEO within minutes. The following article explains how to perform a Single Page Check.
- Select Quality Assurance from the main menu
- Click Summary from the menu
- Click Single Page Check from the sub-menu
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to check
- Click Check Page to run the check
After the page has been checked, you will be able to find details about the page in the Quality Assurance, Accessibility, and SEO services. Clicking on the page title takes you to the Page Report, where potential errors will be identified.
Note: If exclusions/external aliases affect the page you try to add, then it will not be possible to check the page.