How do I choose server locations in Response?
By Siteimprove Support
This article will help you edit the locations of servers used to scan your checkpoints in Response.
Editing the server location for your checkpoint may speed up response time of your website during Siteimprove checks. You can learn more about other factors that may cause your website to load slowly in this article.
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- Choose from the list the site for which you want to edit your checkpoint.
- Select Check from to edit the response checkpoint
- Choose the appropriate server location for your checkpoint by ticking off the corresponding boxes. If your website and the corresponding Response checkpoint URL is based in Asia, choosing server locations in Asia are more appropriate to minimize the possibility of your website loading slowly due to the checkpoint being too far away from the web server.
- Click Update to apply your changes