Groups are used to display information for specific sections of the website. A Group in Siteimprove refers to a selection of pages with a common element in the URL or page title. Groups are especially useful if multiple editors are responsible for different areas of the website.
For example, you can group the following pages together using a URL match, /news/:
Note: If you create a group on a site which is configured for both the Content suite (QA, Accessibility, etc.) and Analytics, then the group will be created and available to use within both services by default.
To create a group
- With the site selected go to Settings > Groups
- Click on "Create Group"
- Give the group a name
- Select the service that the group should be available (default is Content and Analytics)
- Click on "Add group match"
- Enter in the match criteria (e.g. URL includes /news/)
- Click on "Save changes" and your new group is ready for use.
Useful interactive tutorials relating to groups
In order to use the tutorials marked with an asterisk (*), you need to be an Administrator or equivalent.