How do I edit the URL of a Response checkpoint?
By Guðrún Gústafsdóttir
This article explains, in a step-by-step fashion, how to edit the URLs Siteimprove checks in the Response tool.
Note: Only Account Owners and Administrators, or those with customized access permissions can edit a site (checkpoint) in Response. It is possible for an Account Owner to add a Response checkpoint which will then need to be configured as described below, see "How do I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?"
If you have questions about adding checkpoints, or limits on your account please reach out to your account Customer Success Manager (CSM) with the URLs you'd like to add and they will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
To edit the URL of an existing Response checkpoint:
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- From the list, select the site on which you want to change the Response checkpoint
- Add the URL you want Response specifically to check.
- Save your changes by clicking Update.
Other useful resources
- How to edit the check interval of a checkpoint to change how frequently you test your checkpoints in Response.
- How to change the locations of the servers used to scan your checkpoints in our Response tool.
- Adding/editing alerts so those responsible get alerted when one of your checkpoints become unavailable.
- How do I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?