This article explains, in a step-by-step fashion, how to edit the URLs Siteimprove checks in the Response tool.
Note: Only Account Owners and Administrators, or those with customized access permissions can edit a site (checkpoint) in Response. It is possible for an Account Owner to add a Response checkpoint which will then need to be configured as described below, see "How do I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?"
If you have questions about adding checkpoints, or limits on your account please submit a ticket with the URLs you'd like to add and we'll get back to you.
To edit the URL of an existing Response checkpoint:
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- From the list, select the site on which you want to change the Response checkpoint
- Add the URL you want Response specifically to check.
- Save your changes by clicking Update.
Other useful resources
- How to edit the check interval of a checkpoint to change how frequently you test your checkpoints in Response.
- How to change the locations of the servers used to scan your checkpoints in our Response tool.
- Adding/editing alerts so those responsible get alerted when one of your checkpoints become unavailable.
- How do I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?