This article explains, in a step-by-step fashion, how to edit the URLs Siteimprove checks in the Response tool.
Note: Only Account Owners and Administrators, or those with customized access permissions can edit a checkpoint in Response. Learn more about user rights and roles.
To edit the URL of an existing Response checkpoint:
- Select Settings from the service selector
- Select Response from the side-bar menu
- From the list, select the site on which you want to change the Response checkpoint
- Add the URL you want Response specifically to check.
- Save your changes by clicking Update.
- Read more on how to edit the check interval of a checkpoint to change how frequently you test your checkpoints in Response.
- Read more on how to change the the locations of the servers used to scan your checkpoints in our Response tool.
- Read more on adding/editing alerts so those responsible get alerted when one of your checkpoints become unavailable.