Once you have enabled Behavior Map in Siteimprove's Analytics tool, you can start adding pages to track visitor behavior. This article is intended to help you add pages to Behavior Map.
1. Select Analytics from the main menu.
2. Select Behavior from the sidebar menu.
3. Select Behavior Map from the sub-menu.
4. Click on the blue Add page to Behavior Map button.
5. Search for the page based on URL or page title and then choose the page by clicking on it.
6. Finish by clicking on the green Add page button.
When the page has been successfully added a green boxed message will be displayed at the top of the page.
You can view pages added to Behavior Map by selecting Behavior Map from the sub-menu. By clicking on the specific page on the list, you will be able to view the different Behavior Maps for that page once a screenshot has been generated.
Note: Users restricted to Group Access Only will not be able to add pages to Behavior Map.
Once you have added your first page(s), the Siteimprove system will make a screenshot of the page and start collecting Behavior Map data. It may take a up to 24 hours before the screenshot is made and data is only collected from the moment you add a page, so give it some time before you expect the results to be displayed on your page. In the event that no visitors enter your page, no data can be collected and therefore no screenshot will be made.
- How to enable Behavior Map in Analytics
- What are Behavior Maps?
- Behavior Map Terminology
- Heat Map
- Click Map
- Scroll Map
- Segmentation Map