The Policy Library contains a number of pre-configured Policies based on web governance best practices. This article is intended to help you apply pre-configured Policies to your Siteimprove tool.
1. Select the Policy tool from tool navigation.
2. Select Policy Library from the tool menu.
3. A List of pre-configured policies will now be displayed in the tool. Click the the Add Policy button on the policy you want to add to your website.
4. Choose the site(s) on which you want this policy to be active and set the priority level. The Policy can be set on a specific site, or all sites on your Siteimprove account.
5. Confirm your changes by clicking on the green Confirm button.
You can now view your Policy in the tool navigation.
Note: If you use Policy Library to create a Policy that already exists in your account, both Policies will show up in the Policies section of the tool. You will have to delete one of the Policies to prevent redundancy.
If you cannot find the Policy you need from the Policy Library, then you can create your own, or browse frequently used Polices in Siteimprove.