This article will help you create a survey in Siteimprove Analytics Feedback tool.
- Select Settings from the tool selector.
- From the tool navigation menu, select Analytics.
- Select Feedback from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the blue Create survey button
- Give your survey a name, remember to be descriptive. Then choose the priority of the survey*.
- Write the question you want to ask your visitors. Keep it succinct and to the point. Choose the layout, look, and satisfaction scale. A preview of the feedback box will appear on the screen to better visualize your changes.
- Add URL matches to define which page(s) your survey will be displayed on. You can choose multiple matches. You can also add a URL match based on groups you have already created on different sites in the tool.
- Choose the start and end date of the survey. If the "end date" section is left empty, the survey will run until manually disabled.
- Add email recipients to receive an email when a comment is given on a feedback survey**.
- Click on the green Save and finish button to save your changes. Your survey will now be displayed in the survey list.
Note: Only account owners and administrators or those with equivalent user permissions can create, edit or delete a Feedback survey.
*More than one Feedback survey may be set to show up on the same page. Priority represents the order in which the feedback surveys will occur on pages where two or more feedback surveys are enabled. Only one survey will appear on such a page.
**If you set daily email notifications you will only get an email if you receive a comment/rating.