This article covers the possible reasons a page may not display in Behavior Map.
- You have misspelled the page URL. Always double check your page URL by comparing it to the live version. For example: adding http://myurl.com/news instead of https://myurl.com/news will not generate a screenshot.
- The page's URL is broken.
- No interaction (visits, clicks etc.) have been logged on the specific page since it was added to the Behavior Map. When a visit/interaction takes place, a screenshot will be generated to collect data on that specific page.
- The URL you have entered is behind a login (intranet, etc.). Siteimprove's screenshot crawlers cannot crawl pages behind a login.
- A cookie banner on the page may be blocking interactions. This is highly based on the setup of your cookie banner.
- Your user does not allow/declines cookies, therefore no interactions will be logged and no screenshot will be taken. This only happens if all of your users decline cookies.