In the Spelling section of the Quality Assurance module, you can make decisions on words and manage misspellings.
Note: Account Owners/Administrators can make decisions for all sites on an account, Users can only make decisions for pages and sites that they have access to.
Go to Quality Assurance > Spelling > Find Misspellings.
Making Spelling decisions
Most spelling decisions will be made using the "Needs Review" tab under "Find Misspellings".
Here is it possible to approve words and/or confirm words as misspellings. After a decision is made the words will fall into the appropriate categories.
To make decisions on "Needs Review" words:
- Filter by language, misspelling probability and/or the number of pages affected.
- Select one or multiple words using the checkboxes in the left column.
- Choose if you want to make the decision "On this site" or "All sites on the account".
- Select either "Confirm Misspelling" or "Approve word".
You can also to make spelling decisions on words using the Thumbs down (Confirm misspelling) or Thumbs up (Approve word) icons in the same row as the word.
It is also possible to approve misspellings or mark approved words as misspellings under the "Misspellings" and "Approved Words" tabs in a similar way.
To make a decision for a single page you can expand the page column and use the decision icons or buttons as described above.
Making decisions on the Page report
You can also make decisions on words from the Page report which is reached by clicking on a page title or URL throughout the platform.
To make a spelling decision in the Page report:
- Select the word to review in the left column of the page report.
- Select decision (i.e. cog) for the word.
- Select "Approve" word or "Mark as misspelling".
- Choose if the decision should apply for "This page only", "This site only" or the "Entire account".
Reversing a spelling decision
To reverse or undo a spelling decision, take the following steps:
- Select "Spelling" from the left menu.
- From the sub-menu, select "Decisions on Spellings".
- Select the word or words for which you want to undo the decision.
- Select "Undo decision" above the table.
You can also use the Undo decisions on words using the "Undo decision" icon on the right-hand side of wordlist.