We strive to make the platform as self-serve as possible, however, there are some actions that cannot be completed by Account Owners/Administrators and require the help of Siteimprove Technical Support.
Here is a list of actions that cannot be completed by an Administrator/Account Owner and require the assistance of Technical Support:
- Adding a site that requires authentication (e.g. a development site behind a login)
- Editing an existing site URL
- Removing aliases/exclusions that were added by a Siteimprove User
- Configuring a site for Analytics when already configured for the Content suite
- Changing the crawl frequency for a site
- Enabling Internal search within Analytics
- Deleting a site from the Content suite but not from the Analytics suite
- Changing between UK, US, and Canadian English as default dictionaries
- Adding an extra index root domain to a site
If you need help with any actions listed above, feel free to contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.