What actions require assistance from Siteimprove Technical Support?
By Sean Needham
We strive to make the platform as self-serve as possible, however, there are some actions that cannot be completed by Account Owners/Administrators and require the help of Siteimprove Technical Support.
Here is a list of actions that cannot be completed by an Administrator/Account Owner and require the assistance of Technical Support:
- Adding a site that requires authentication (e.g. a development site behind a login)
- Editing an existing site URL
- Removing aliases/exclusions that were added by a Siteimprove User
- Configuring a site for Analytics when already configured for the Content suite
- Changing the crawl frequency for a site
- Enabling Internal search within Analytics
- Deleting a site from the Content suite but not from the Analytics suite
- Changing between UK, US, and Canadian English as default dictionaries
- Adding an extra index root domain to a site (Extra Index URL)
- Modifying/adding a regular expression (regex) policy
- Adding PDF accessibility checking if not configured by default for the account
If you need help with any actions listed above, feel free to contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.