Tips when requesting help from technical support
By Sean Needham
Siteimprove Technical Support aims to deliver excellent support so it’s great when all the relevant information is provided within the support request.
Here's a list of the information that is useful in order for Technical Support to assist you quickly:
- Name of the product/feature - Let us know which product you are having trouble with, and at what point it is failing.
- Detailed description of issue - Please provide us with a detailed description of what you need help with. If something isn’t functioning as intended, then let us know the details, and tell us how you’d expect the feature to behave.
- Screenshot - Please include a screenshot of the issue. Usually, the entire screen will be helpful for support to trace your steps.
- Platform URL - It would also be very useful if you include the URL of where the issue occurs in the platform.
- Browser name - In most cases, it’s useful if you let us know which browser you are using.
- Name of user - Let us know which user was logged into the platform at the time.
- Website - Please include the URL of the website on which you noticed the issue.
We're looking forward to helping you out next time you submit a request.