Adding a site
- From the main menu go to Settings > Sites > Add site.
- Enter the Site name and URL in the input fields.
- Select the products required using the check-boxes.
You can choose Content (i.e. Quality Assurance, Accessibility, SEO), Analytics and/or Response.
(Note: If you have one product but want to add another then only select the new product you want to add.)
- Click on “Verify and add site”.
I’m not an Account Owner, how do I find out who is?
If you are an Administrator you can find the Account owner under Settings > Manager Users.
Here you can filter by role using the options above the table to find the Account owner.
If you are not an Administrator please reach out to our technical support team.
Siteimprove says I can’t add this site, what do I do?
In some cases, you may get a "verification error" or "site already exists" message when trying to add a site. In these cases please verify that the URL you are adding is valid and try again. If you still get the error please reach out to our technical support team.
Other useful resources
- How to add a new site (In-App Tutorial, login required)
- Adding a Site (Tips & Tricks)
- Why can't I add a site to my Siteimprove subscription?
- How do I edit the URL for a site being checked by Siteimprove?
- How do I edit the URL of a Response checkpoint?
- How do I edit the check interval of a checkpoint in Response?