Landing Page Integration enables Siteimprove to identify your landing pages so that Siteimprove can run checks to detect any possible issues. With this Pardot integration, landing pages will be monitored for issues in the same way as the sites on your subscription. Fixing issues detected on landing pages helps:
- Ensure consistent, error-free content
- Minimize page load times
- Understand visitor traffic and behavior
- Optimize content for higher engagement
- Remove roadblocks to conversion
Note: You need to be an Account Owner or Administrator to add or configure a landing page integration.
This article explains how to set up the Pardot landing page integration including:
- Set up Pardot Landing Page Integration
Once the script is present, Analytics data for the landing pages can be found in the Analytics module if the page is part of a current Analytics site. Otherwise, you can add a new Analytics site to include the landing page.
Siteimprove starts an automatic single page check as soon as a landing page, with the Siteimprove script has been visited. This check will complete a few minutes later and then results can be seen in the platform.
Ensure you have placed the Siteimprove script on your Pardot landing pages
- In Pardot, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design tools
- Identify the template for your landing pages
- Click on Actions > Edit
- Insert the code snippet in the body section of your template.
Make sure you have identified the domain of your Pardot landing pages
- Navigate to Integrations > Integrations Overview from the main menu.
- Click on the "Add page" button.
To add your landing pages
- Step 1: Make sure the Siteimprove script is present on the landing pages.
- Step 2: In the field under "Identify your domain", enter the landing pages base URL (domain) noted from the Pardot Settings earlier.
- Siteimprove will identify if we already monitor the URL via Siteimprove Analytics script if not, you will be instructed to add the domain to an existing site.
- Step 3: Under "Add URL Parameters" you have the option to add parameters that change the content of your landing page (e.g. localization parameters). Siteimprove will preserve these specific parameters in the URL structure.
- Step 4: Under "Select a site" select the content site that the landing page URLs will be associated with. Siteimprove will identify and recommend a site based on the domain URL.
Note: We recommend that you use a separate site exclusively for your landing pages.
- You can also select a tag or create a new tag if you want your landing pages to be tagged automatically. Learn more about page tagging in the article- Page tags FAQ.
- Click "Save".
- Siteimprove will identify landing pages that were created or visited in the last three months (if the analytics script was previously added). These landing pages will then be crawled as part of your content suite.
- Click "Continue" to confirm the settings and finalize the set-up.
- Adding landing pages can affect your DCI score.
- You are then presented with an integrations complete message.
The first time a landing page with the Siteimprove script is visited, Siteimprove will be notified and checks such as (Quality Assurance, Accessibility, Policy, SEO) will be carried out. We will then identify content optimization opportunities via modules in the Siteimprove platform.
The Pardot landing pages will be visible within your Quality Assurance module and can be found under Quality Assurance > Inventory > Pages.
Note: If you have A/B test implemented on landing pages, contact Siteimprove technical support to handle different A/B test parameters.