Keyword Discovery allows you to see the keywords that you are already ranking on in search engines. Here you can examine how search engines interpret your website and keywords.
You have the possibility to filter and sort these keywords to find the most appropriate keywords to add to your Activity Plan. Filtering options include:
- Quick Wins - Keywords which have the highest potential to bring traffic to your site.
- High impact - Most-searched-for keywords for which your URLs are highly ranked.
- Winners - Keywords for which your rankings have jumped up the most number of places in the last 30 days.
- Losers - Keywords for which your rankings have dropped the most number of places in the last 30 days.
- Custom - This option allows you to sort the column to your own preference.
The Keyword Performance section under Keyword Discovery allows you to view the Search volume Average position, Estimated traffic, Keyword potential and Ranking page for a keyword.
The Keyword Discovery feature is available for customers subscribed to the SEO Advanced packages. Logged in users can check out this interactive tutorial on Keyword Discovery.
If you have questions regarding your subscription or want to upgrade, please contact your Siteimprove Customer Success Manager.