Check this page regularly for all the latest updates to the Siteimprove Platform (usually once every two weeks). From time to time we release bigger features and updates that we think you'll want to hear more about. You can read about those over in Spotlight on New Features and Updates.
May 23, 2018
- Tracked Search Terms: Monitor terms, names, emails, or other personal data to see when they crop up on your site so you can take action to remove or modify them.
- User Actions Log: Maintain complete oversight over actions being taken in the GDPR module which might affect data privacy.
Read more about this week's latest feature additions to the GDPR module.
May 16, 2018
SEO Pro and Enterprise
- New Keyword settings for Administrators and Account Owners: You decide when and from which locations keyword updates should be fetched, so that updates fit your schedule.
- SEO Page Report: Implement fixes for keyword issues with new "How to fix" tips on the Page Report.
- More widgets for your dashboard: All the tabs under Google Search Console in SEO Pro/Enterprise can now be added as widgets to a dashboard, so you can monitor important search metrics for search terms, countries, devices, indexed pages, and countries.
- Hide competitor domains: Under Competitor Analysis in Activity Plans, there's a neat little tab called "Discover Competitors" that shows you a list of all your competitors for the keywords you're monitoring. Occasionally you might find that some of those competitors aren't so relevant to you, so now you have the option to hide these domains.
- % breakdown of visitor stats: Being able to see the number of visitors using different browsers, operating systems, and devices is great, but even better is if you could get a more representative long-term picture of your visitors' preferences. Now you can, by seeing these numbers as a percentage of all visitors and visitors over a specific time period in the trend graphs.