If you are an Account Owner or Administrator, you can add a user as follows:
- Click on Settings > Manage Users.
- Click on Add users.
- Enter the users first name, last name, and email address and click "Next".
- You can change the user role, access rights or classic report settings by selecting the user and choosing the relevant option from the top menu.
- You also have the option to send a welcome email.
- Once you have changed the user access as required click "Finish".
Note: See the In-App Tutorial "How to Create New Users" and the article "How do I edit user access to Sites and Groups in Siteimprove?" for more information on setting up new users.
Contact the Siteimprove Technical Support team if you have any questions regarding this.