How do I add a user?
By Sean Needham
If you are an Account Owner or Administrator, you can add a user as follows:
- Click on Settings > Manage Users.
- Click on Add users.
- Enter the users first name, last name, and email address and click "Next".
- You can change the user role, access rights or classic report settings by selecting the user and choosing the relevant option from the top menu.
- You also have the option to send a welcome email.
- Once you have changed the user access as required click "Finish".
Note: See the In-App Tutorial "How to Create New Users" and the article "How do I edit user access to Sites and Groups in Siteimprove?" for more information on setting up new users.
Contact the Siteimprove Technical Support team if you have any questions regarding this.
Add User GIF