Occasionally you will need to delete a user from the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform. This article will guide your through the process. Keep in mind that by default this action can only be performed by a user with either an Account Owner or Administrator role.
To delete a user, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings > Users in the left-hand menu
- Choose the ‘Manage users’ option from the sub-menu
- Use the search field or find the user by scrolling down in the Users table
- Click on the options button on the right-hand side of the table
- Choose the delete option from the dropdown
It is also possible to carry out bulk actions such as delete users, edit tags, send password reset emails and email users from the Manage Users table.
Select users using the check boxes on the left-hand side of the table to see the options.
Note: Deleting a user happens immediately and its irreversible. You will need add and configure the user again if you delete a user by mistake.