Siteimprove have numerous integration possibilities to improve your website maintenance and business intelligence workflows. This article gives an overview of the integrations available.
The integrations are available at, Integrations > Integrations Overview, on the main menu within the Siteimprove Platform.
The Siteimprove CMS plugin integrates with several content management systems so you can fix errors and use SEO, accessibility, and analytics insights to optimize content during the editing process. For further information see "How to navigate the Siteimprove CMS Plugin".
For a full list of the CMS Plugins supported see “What CMS versions does the Siteimprove CMS Plugin support?”
The Siteimprove Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS plugin has the added advantage of Siteimprove’s Pre-publish check functionality which allows you to check for certain content issues before publishing.
Siteimprove's browser extensions allow you to monitor content quality and accessibility progress as you view your website in a browser.
- Siteimprove Browser extension: Lets you to see the DCI Score of any page on your website and gives a direct link to Page Reports to optimize your SEO, QA and Accessibility Scores.
- Siteimprove Accessibility Checker: Evaluate your website's accessibility compliance as you browse and see where issues occur on the page.
You can import Siteimprove data to a growing number of business applications, from business intelligence tools to task management tools.
For easy cross-platform task management, Jira Connector allows you to create Jira issues related to the Policy, SEO and Accessibility modules to share with your team. Read more about “Siteimprove’s Jira Connector”.
The following business intelligence integrations are available allowing users to view Siteimprove data in your application:
- Klipfolio is an online dashboard service. Users can build dashboards with data from a multitude of data sources including Siteimprove. Learn more about the Klipfolio integration.
- “SEO Tools for Excel” integration enables users through an Excel plugin to easily import Siteimprove data into Excel. Learn more about the “SEO Tools for Excel” integration.
- Power BI integration Microsoft Power BI's data visualization capabilities work with Siteimprove insights to create an interactive way to share your data. Learn more about the Power BI integration.
- Tableau integration makes it easy for users to import Siteimprove data into your Tableau dashboards and reports. Learn more about the Tableau integration.
Zapier is an online automation tool that allows your favorite applications to work together. Further information on the Siteimprove Zapier integration is available in the article “How to set up the Siteimprove Zapier integration”.
The Siteimprove API allows you to pull Siteimprove data into your own customized solutions. For further information see: