By Sean Needham
Siteimprove has numerous integration possibilities to improve your website maintenance and business intelligence workflows. This article gives an overview of the integrations available.
The integrations are available at, Integrations > Integrations Overview, on the main menu within the Siteimprove Platform. You can also visit Siteimprove's Integrations page to learn more about the available integrations.
- CMS Plugin
- Browser Extensions
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Automation
- Task/Project Management & Other
- Url Shortener
- Siteimprove API
- Priority data providers
The Siteimprove CMS plugins integrate with several content management systems so you can fix errors and use SEO, accessibility, and analytics insights to optimize content during the editing process. For further information see "How to navigate the Siteimprove CMS Plugin".
For a full list of the CMS Plugins available see the CMS plugin page on the Siteimprove site. To view the versions of the plugins available visit the individual plugin pages.
The Siteimprove Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS plugin has the added advantage of Siteimprove’s Pre-publish check functionality which allows you to check for certain content issues before publishing.
Siteimprove's browser extensions allow you to monitor content quality and accessibility progress as you view your website in a browser.
- Siteimprove Browser extension: Lets you see the DCI® Score of any page on your website and gives a direct link to Page Reports to optimize your SEO, QA and Accessibility Scores.
- Siteimprove Accessibility Checker: Evaluate your website's accessibility compliance as you browse and see where issues occur on the page.
For further information see "What is the Siteimprove Browser Extension?", Siteimprove Accessibility Checker - Chrome Extension, and the Siteimprove Browser Extensions page.
You can import Siteimprove data to a growing number of business applications, from business intelligence tools to task management tools.
Our selection of data visualization tools helps you share business intelligence and Siteimprove data in an easy, interactive way.
The following business intelligence integrations are available:
- Tableau integration: Makes it easy for users to import Siteimprove data into your Tableau dashboards and reports. A number of API endpoints are exposed as samples on Tableau. Users can enter additional Siteimprove API endpoints as necessary. Learn more about the Tableau integration.
- Klipfolio integration: Allows you to build dashboards with data from a multitude of data sources including Siteimprove. 10 Siteimprove API endpoints are available on Klipfolio as samples. Users can add others using Klipfolio functionality. Learn more about the Klipfolio integration.
- Power BI integration: Microsoft Power BI's data visualization capabilities work with Siteimprove insights to create an interactive way to share your data. All Siteimprove API endpoints are exposed for use on Power BI. Learn more about the Power BI integration.
- “SEO Tools for Excel” integration: Enables users through an Excel plugin to easily import Siteimprove data into Excel. Learn more about the “SEO Tools for Excel” integration.
The marketing automation integrations enable you to add marketing landing pages to your Siteimprove account. This allows you to get insights on customer behavior and optimize your content for conversions on these pages.
The following marketing integrations are available:
Task/Project Management & Other
Integrations to different types of tools that let you easily transfer Siteimprove data into the business applications that work best for you.
The following task/project management and other integrations are available:
- Jira integration: Allows you to create Jira issues directly from the Siteimprove platform into Jira. You can then track and assign these issues to the appropriate teams, speeding up the time it takes to resolve them. Learn more about Jira integration.
- Azure DevOps: Allows you to create work items directly from the platform into Azure DevOps. You can then manage the tasks in the Azure DevOps environment. Learn more about Azure DevOps integration.
- Cludo integration: Used in combination, Siteimprove and Cludo give you a full, multi-angled look at your site’s customer engagement, areas for improvement, and overall health. Learn more about the Cludo integration.
- Zapier integration: Allows for automation of tasks between Siteimprove and more than 1,000 applications. Learn more about the Zapier integration.
URL shortener integration enables Siteimprove to access URL shortener data and see the data within the Siteimprove CMS plugin. The following URL Shortener integrations are available:
The Siteimprove API allows you to pull Siteimprove data into your own customized solutions. For further information see:
- How to connect to the Siteimprove API
- How to create an API token from your Atlassian account
- Siteimprove API Developers Page
Priority data providers
Having ‘Priority data’ means you can see Pages views over the last 30 days throughout the content modules (e.g. SEO, QA, Accessibility) and within the CMS Plugin. This helps you make informed, data-driven decisions based on a page’s popularity.
We integrate with the following providers: