How to add a recipient to a Response report
By Sean Needham
Administrators and Account owners have the rights to manage Response reports recipients.
This article applies to daily, weekly and monthly Response report configuration. It does not address who should receive a checkpoint error alert. For that, see the article "Where can I add/edit alerts for my Checkpoints?".
Note: If the report recipient is not currently configured on the account as a user please follow the steps detailed in the article "How do I add a user?".
Follow the steps below to manage Response report recipients:
- Click on Settings > Response from the left menu.
- Select the checkpoint URL for which the user should receive the report.
- Select the “Access & reports for users" tab.
- From the list of users select Access and then the report frequency:
- Daily report
- Weekly report
- Monthly report
- When finished click "Update".
If you have any questions regarding this please contact Siteimprove Technical Support with your request.