The Firstimprover Program
By Sean Needham
The Firstimprover program is for Siteimprove customers and partners who are interested in getting early access to work-in-progress features in the platform and sharing their thoughts and feedback with us.
We want your input to help build a platform that meets your needs.
What does it involve?
- Interviews - Help us understand what's working and what isn't.
- Design walkthroughs - Be the first to see what we're developing next.
- Early access to new features - See new features evolve and help to improve them.
All activities are voluntary, so you can take part in the activities that suit you.
How does it work?
- We'll email you about upcoming Firstimprover sessions.
- Let us know if you're interested and we'll set up a time that works for you.
- No pressure, no commitment - you can leave the program at any time.
- All communication and sessions will be in English.
How do I join?
To be a Firstimprover, you must be a Siteimprove customer or partner.
To join the program,
- Log into the Siteimprove platform.
- Go to Settings > Users > My profile.
- Select the Firstimprover tab.
- Click the button "Sign up for the program".